TFC video on demand service-US FAQ’s
1. What is VOD?
TFC’s video on demand service allows for convenient and personalized TV viewing experience.
VOD or Video on Demand allows convenience and flexibility of watching anytime of the day. Archived content teleseryes and dramas dating back to the first episode allow subscribers to easily catch up with the storyline. Programs will be stored for about 12 days or almost 2 weeks for daily shows like TV Patrol and Wowowee or about 3 months for once a week show. Content is always fresh, updated within 4-5 hours of airing in Manila. Less intrusive advertising and it allows subscribers to fast forward, rewind and pause.
2. What are the requirements to subscribe to TFC’s video on demand service?
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum speed of 2 mbps
- Any major credit card to be enrolled for your auto payment for the monthly subscription
3. What are the Features and Benefits of the product?
|Double Play (Video+Broadband)
||Cost-Savings/Maximize Broadband Connection
|Easy to install unlike a satellite installation
||1. Easy to set up
2. No need for dish instalaltion
3. No need to secure permits for dish installation
4. No weather interruption
||Wide selection of programs to enjoy
1. VCR like functionality
2. Programming choices available for viewing at the demand of individual subs
|1. Choice & Control
2. Watch what you wnat - when you want
3. Design and plan your own TC viewing around your schedule
4. What is Karaoke on Demand?
Karaoke on Demand is the latest TFC Video on Demand feature that is available only on the Platinum Package.
5. What forms of payment do your accept to process my order?
We can process your order using any major credit card. And for your convenience, we require you to enroll your debit (with VISA or Master Card logo only) or credit card thru our automatic payment. Ang kagandahan po ng auto payment ay you do not need to send your payment every month, ibabawas na lamang po namin automatically ang inyong payment every month and we can assure you na safe po ito.
6. Who will install the new equipment?
This is easier than a satellite dish installation. Anybody in your household can perform the installation. A Quick reference Guide will be provided to help you get started.
7. Can I request for Cancellation of service anytime?
Subscribers within a LOCK-IN period have to pay for the cancellation fee in the amount of $125.00 and have to return the STB within 90 days upon cancellation. If you fail to return the STB, a $125.00 fee will be charged to your account.
8. Do you offer an equipment warranty?
All new STB’s are covered with lifetime warranty. Any damage due to lightning, fire, flood or other natural calamities, and damage from accident, abnormal use, alteration, Faulty installation or repair by unauthorized agents will not be covered under this warranty.
9. Will you offer free 10 minutes on LDD if I subscribe to TFC Video on Demand?
Yes, as a TFC Video on Demand subscriber you are entitled to get 10 minutes free call to the Philippines every month.
10. Will I receive monthly SOA?
Yes, we can send you your monthly TFC on Demand SOA via your registered e-mail upon request and a separate SOA for your Long Distance Direct via mail.
11. How much is the replacement cost and S/H of a Remote Control?
Same as your STB all new R/C’s are covered with lifetime warranty. Any damage due abnormal use, alteration or damage from accident will not be covered under this warranty.
For non warranty R/C a $5.00 + $7.00 S/H will cost you to replace it.
12. Can you waive the $25.00 Shipping and Handling if I pick-up the unit in your office at Redwood City?
You may pick-up the IPTV set-up box in our office at Redwood City but we cannot waive $25.00 Shipping and Handling.
13. What is BigAtin?
BigAtin Membership Program is a program for the Global Pinoy.
14. How can I be BigAtin?
You may call us at 1877-524-4210 or you may also log-on to the program website: www.BigAtin.com and download the application form. A copy of the application form may be requested thru the call center which may be sent to the customer via fax or mail. Membership is FREE.
15. Will I earn points to my BigAtin card?
As we stopped using the points concept for other products, we will offer better rewards/ instant benefits as long as you remain a BigAtin, NA Member.
Maaari pa din ninyong gamitin ang inyong BigAtin card. This comes with special and instant benefits here in the US and in the Philippines.